Hello,

today i have compile lua5.3 ,  config change first to 32 Bit integer.

I have over the years around 250 Scripts, and see that 25% generates
Errors. The stack is controlled, and stay always good.

At Moment i have yet not see the mainproblem, must analyze it .

In some situation of  lua_tointeger(lua, 1)  i take wrong values or 0
Not sure at moment what the problem it is.

Give it in this case helpfull informations, to reduce my  problem analysis ?

Many Thanks
Karsten