Hi Antonio,

>   You can send directly to me the segfaults in LED. This occurred only in
> Linux or in Windows too?

I have had no problems on Windows. Are you interested in reports for old
releases? The newest version I have working on Linux is v3.1.

The questions I have about this are:

1. Is it necessary to require recent versions of libc?

2. Is it necessary to require libraries version =n rather than >=n?

3. Is it necessary to have IUP find libraries only through
LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

I want to know if I could build a distribution that could be installed
without configuration. I often get academic projects that are packaged
this way, so I assumed it is possible with IUP.

Cheers,
WP