Robert Virding <rvirding@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seeing there is no agreement about 2 or 3 or 4 (not surprised :-)) how
> about following the K&R C book and use 5? I personally prefer 4.

Clearly you should use a space and a tab per indent and set the tabulation
interval to 3.5 character cells.

"Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected
without, I thought, proper consideration." — Stan Kelly-Bootle

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.