On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM, sergei karhof <karhof21@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Qt or Gtk? which of these two GUI toolkits is easier to use from Lua?
> Availability of bindings is one thing, ease of use is another...
> Any downside in using one or the other?
>
> Thanks
>
> Serg

I don't know about Gtk3, but I've always thought Qt apps looked much
better than Gtk2 apps. You might also look at wXwidgets; they have a
"native" look - on Linux, they look like Gtk but on a Mac they look
like Mac apps and on Windows like Windows apps.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?