On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Tom Yaxley <tommitytom@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm aware that luajit can only be interpreted on iOS, but I was
curious if this is a physical limitation of iDevices, or just a
software limitation?  For instance, could the jit compiler be used on
a jailbroken iDevice?  Secondly, is it possible to compile the jit
code somehow so it can be loaded on an iDevice?  Since then it
wouldn't have to do any generation at runtime (or maybe it would, I'm
not sure of the exact internals of luajit :)  Cheers!

As far as I'm aware, it is a limitation imposed by Apple. You should be able to do anything once it's jailbroken.

Cheers,

-- Alessandro