On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I think there's nothing obviously wrong with luatexts, because this
>> error occurs not every time.
>
> Do you mean you run exactly the same program with exactly the same
> data more than once and the error is not reproducible?

>> I think there's nothing obviously wrong with luatexts, because this
>> error occurs not every time. And I also believe ensure_returns() (part
>> of lua-nucleo library) works correctly.
>> Can there be other possibilities?
>>

> You seem to be running LuaJIT.  Do you get the same error:
>
>  - if you use a different version of LuaJIT?
>  - under Lua 5.1.5?
>  - with the same software but on a different computer?

Yes, no, yes.

This, in fact, is a third possible outcome of this LuaJIT bug:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.lua.general/89951

We're working on reducing the codebase, as Mike asked, without much
progress so far.

Alexander.

P.S. Valery, you probably should have replied to the existing thread
to not confuse people.