> The technical term is 'voice', I believe.  But I think we're getting
> into bikeshedding.

No tense was already correct. (since you can do an imperative in past
tense or so, its a tense in its own). Voice is active or passive. "bob
mows the lawn" (present tense, active voice) vs. "the mown is being
mowed" (present tense, passive voice) vs. "Bob, mow the lawn."
(imperative tense)

> I worry that this kind of discussion would make non-English speakers
> worry too much about the 'single sentence of English' of Axel.

!!Exactly!!