Hi Ezra!

Thanks for your answer!

Would XMPP work for sending a frozen script (just a binary image)
between different machines? If yes, do you have code to do this? I
really want to just start doing it (sending a few scripts around the
'net).

My own first idea was to use zmq for communication. But I haven't
really started exploring it it yet, just informed myself about it a
little. If XMPP provides useful, let's go for XMPP.

Cheers,
Stefan