I believe that the word "politics" in the title sufficiently warned most to stay far away from this thread. Keep in mind that these posts will live forever in the various archives and can make the community as a whole kinda look bad. Can we put this lame horse down and stop the noise please?

(ugly metaphor warranted for an increasingly ugly thread)

Isaac Gouy wrote:
Phoenix Sol <phoenix <at> burninglabs.com> writes:

I hereby nominate this for "most entertaining thread".

If farce is to your taste.

Perhaps something more specific - "most entertaining and least relevant to Lua" ?