KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had I been following the thread more closely, I may well have
> snapped at Cynthia too. If Cynthia is a high school student, then
> Thomas Lauer's comments may have been too harsh, but if Cynthia
> has an IT degree, for example, then surely the onus is on her to
> do some homework and invest some time and effort to boost her
> knowledge of the needed thingies.

My reply had *nothing* whatsoever to do with the original post by
Cynthia Power or with her as a person. I had not even followed that
other thread.

My reply was *strictly* a reply to a post by steve d., nothing more,
nothing less. It was specifically not directed against any person,
living or deceased.

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start