Hello folks,

I'm new in Lua and i need some help with tables in lua and java interchange

In Lua script I made like that:

--init
function init()
    local t = {}
    t[03] = "3"
    t[11] = "19"
    t[12] = "25"
    return trn
end

And java I made:

    public void test() {
        state.getGlobal("init");
        state.call(0, 1);
        LuaObject lo = state.getLuaObject(1);
        state.pop(1);
        try {
            lo.getField("03");
            System.out.println(lo.getField("03").getNumber());
        } catch (LuaException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

"state" is a LuaState object that have been instanciate in Class Constructor.
"lo" returned a Lua Table, but if I pass getField("03") returned nil value

But i really need get not only the value of the table, but the keys too... because the keys will be random. Get the table's keys in java code it is possible?

I will appreciate if anyone could help me...