On Thu, 14 May 2009 15:47:23 +0530, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:

This would actually be fairly simple to accomplish if you were to
compile each policy update as a separate Lua script and execute them
serially (this would not at all be slow). You could create a simple C
function that would iterate over all the scripts (policies) calling
each one.

Thanks Patrick Donnelly. Now I am clear about managing my "Lua script". But not in the area of avoiding application recompilation.

These would of course be saved in a table which you could
then add policies to.

Can you make clear the role of a table here? I was thinking of loading and running the scripts available in my working directory sequentially.

Thanks,
  Lloyd

Scanned and protected by Email scanner