On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:30 AM, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@013net.net> wrote:
Remo Dentato wrote:
 The problem is when I try to link the library to the larger program I'm working on. I get the LNK2019 error (symbol unresolved).

Try to #include lua.hpp (find it in 'etc' directory of Lua distribution).

I you are trying to just link against Lua for your own module then maybe I could suggest you get Lua for Windows[1] or the LuaBinaries[2] package that only ships with the link libraries and the headers. Lua for Windows comes with the link libraries and header so you just add '$(LUA_DEV)\include' and '$(LUA_DEV)\lib' to your Visual C++ project settings and it should work great.

[1] http://luaforwindows.luaforge.net
[2] http://luabinaries.luaforge.net
--
Regards,