David Manura wrote:
I also agree that the gray link color should go and that syntax
highlighting for Lua snippets should be added.  One of the Lua
lexers in http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaGrammar might be used.
A related request I've had for the current wiki was for syntax
highlighting of Lua snippets (e.g. for the LuaTutorial) and C
code.
One suggestion: Avoid extra work on the backend for lexing and move it to user-side w/ chili [1] Most browsers that are capable of showing highlighting have JavaScript, and relieving the extra work from the backend is always a plus, especially on high-traffic sites.

1. http://noteslog.com/chili/