Mike Pall wrote:
[...]
Q: Which of the extra features of Coco/LuaJIT are useful for you?
   1. yield() across pcall().
[...]
[I'm interested in feedback from all users.]

(1). I frequently implement threads(ish) using coroutines, and not being able to yield across a pcall makes things very difficult for doing things like catching exceptions.

[...]
Q: Is 32 bit bitwise arithmetic (using the standard number type)
   sufficient or would you rather have fixed length bitvectors
   (heap allocated)? Or both?

32 bits is fine for me --- my most common use case for bit operations is talking to the host, which usually uses 32 bit ints.

...incidentally, has anyone asked for an ARM version yet?

--
David Given
dg@cowlark.com