David Given ha scritto:
You can turn this off if you open files with fopen(..., "rb") or "rb+".
Thanks David, I was already around at the CP/M times that's how I guessed :).

This could be done changing the fopen() in the luaL_loadfile() function in lauxlib.c and probably it's better than modifying the %q behaviour (not sure what would happen if lua were reading from stdin).

 Anyway I don't want to modify the lua source code. I'll adopt a workaround that will work with other interpreters as well.

Remo D.

Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out!