I found Lua from some sources: wikipedia, context (luatex) and linux magazine

I think it's genial: micro language with more features.
But I miss Object-Oriented features and main function in lua. With that lua will become a "complete minimal language" I know that with metatables some O-O features are possible, but perhaps O-O class and related (inheritance, etc) are better. With these, we have a micro embemdable language with O-O

Perhaps write a module for that?

Or do you know any other language similar to lua with O-O features enables? I only know Io but it's based on prototypes....

Many thanks,
Xan