From system() man page:
"If a child process cannot be created, or if the termination status for the command language interpreter cannot be obtained, /system/() shall return -1 and set /errno/ to indicate the error." I get error -1 running os.execute() in the same big script, after a lot of other successful os.execute() calls. Sometimes it just works and if I comment out some lines before the error point it also works.
Am I missing something here? Any ideas where to look for? Maybe some limit?

Thanks.