Just for fun this weekend I started testing 5.1 to see how bad the transition is going to be and already I'm running into problems.

Is there a complete list of changes from 5.0 to 5.1?  I see the "list of incompatibilities" in the 5.1 manual and I have looked through the new manual but everything doesn't seem to be covered.

For example, luaL_checkudata() used to return NULL if the type didn't match but in 5.1 it seems to trigger an error, which is not what I want because I just want to check the type not kill the runtime (ie. 5.0 behaviour seemed better).

I wondering what else lurks in the dark.

Thanks for any pointers anyone can provide.

--
// Chris