Hi,

PA wrote:
> > [... 5.1-work6 release ...]
>
> Is this release of Coco compatible with the current Lua 5.1 (beta)
> distribution? Or is there something more recent available?

My plan was to wait for 5.1-rc1 and/or whenever the next LuaJIT
version is ready for release. But this will take some more time.

If you really need it asap, then I can try and make an interim
release (without docs) from my current dev tree for you. There
are some important fixes for Coco (e.g. the WinXP/Fiber problem).

Bye,
     Mike