Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered properly, I did some searches and
didn't find specifically what I was looking for..

I'm having trouble getting local variables from scripts.
The only reason I wanted to do it was to make it easier for my script writers,
by letting me populate global tables from script local variables.

I've messed around with lua_getfenv but I get a nil variable back.  Does this
look even remotely correct?

-- in lua script i have --------
local SELF = {}

function SELF.onDamage( )