Hi
I use luabind(http://luabind.sourceforge.net/) recently and find it is realy a wonderful lib binding c++ with lua, it make my code clearly and save a lot of my time. but it is long time since it's update, and it can not compiled with the latest boost verson -- (something wrong with apply_if or others, correcting is easy :)).
Is is true I mention above and is there someone use the luabind either or what's bind your choose ?