On 19-Aug-04, at 6:03 PM, Diego Nehab wrote:

Hi,

We also plan a new function select(i, ...), that returns its i-th
argument. So you can loop over the varargs with something like

I would prefer a skip() function that simply discarded the first 'n'
arguments. Then you can enclose in () and have the effect of select().

Seems like there is at least massive support for this one. (It was also in the long missive I sent earlier, but I'll reinforce it here.)

I still prefer the functional tuples, though...

R.