Hm ... im new at lea so plz dont kill e for my newbie question.

We want to use lea for smal scriptings in level maps. It runs well, funtion including was also no problem. When i load now the script for field xy ... When i load it as function and call it from c it stays in ram, right? When i just write scriptcode down it is cleared from stack and from ram after running it, or?

How can i "remove" functions or code from ram after the player left my map? I only have 8 MB for everything so this is very importand for me.

thx

Tharo