From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]On Behalf Of Danilo Tuler
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:27 AM
To: 'Lua list'
Subject: RE: [ANN] LuaForge Phase I

Hi,

> are there any plans to use Subversion instead/additional to CVS?

This would be very cool!! Subversion is so much cleaner than CVS...
There is a patch for GForge called DForge that adds support for WebDAV and
Subversion.
http://dforge.cse.ucsc.edu

WebDAV support is also a great plus. You can mount a WebDAV folder in Linux
or Mac, or create a WebFolder in Windows. No need to ftp anymore.

This shows all this tools in action:
http://wiki.gforge.dforge.cse.ucsc.edu/DForgeVisualGuide

Congratulations for LuaForge!
This is a great boost to the Lua community!

Danilo