Hi,

I have been working on a class and object heirarchy (I'll probably either put it on the lua-users.org wiki or write an LTN for it eventually) for my web application platform Aranha.

I'm in the process of redesigning Aranha to split it into several components. One of those (Aranha Azul) will be the core of the system and will contain class and object systems.

http://wiki.digital-scurf.org/Aranha

The above wiki URL is where aranha's documentation is being slowly assembled ready for the re-engineer. The class structure is described in a subpage of that page and there are links to the test implementation.

I would appreciate comments from people and bug reports if possible ;-)

Thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895