Though it is not as direct, but it is simple one. just use lua2c to
convert your lua program to c and after some todlling,compile it
with your c compiler and hey you get the exe. Even if your using
windows platform , even then you can configure your vc++ (or you can
just use the msys+ming) to run/compile from command line, so that
you can make just a batch file, which will automate the whole
process of running lua2c and then tweaking it somewhat and then
compiling it with the command line compiling tools, we can say this
batch file exe maker of lua scripts.
have a nice day
ashish