--- In lua-l@y..., "kaishaku13" <kaishaku13@h...> wrote:
> Probably very simple, but I want to set a local from C.
> Similar to lua_setglobal, which I can no longer use for
> the same purposes with threaded 4.1w4. What do I do?

I found lua_setlocal in the debug api, but am not having
the greatest luck using it. I just want to set a local
in C after having started a newthread. Before threads,
I was simply setting a global...

What options do I have, the value I am setting is like
a constant userdata specific to each thread...