Hello all,

I, for one, have made some use of the POSIX library.

One advantage of Lua-SS is that it would, I expect, be available in binary
form for common platforms. This would be very useful for me, as I rarely
use 'C' (or C++) and so don't always have a C compiler available on the
platforms on which I want to use Lua.

  - Tom