----- Original Message -----
> As an aside I should mention that modern wiki's can handle inter-linking
and
> cross-searching which makes the "one wiki" argument moot.

As I said earlier, I do not have the background on Wiki to give a fair
evaluation of it. My primary point is:

"What ever we do, it MUST be part of lua.org"

So it has the correct appeal. With two ofsite Wiki's ... Who can we trust ?,
where should we put our stuff. It has to be under lua.org to give people
that "warm fuzzy feeling(tm)"

 I'm sorry if I'm in any way offended John and/or Jean-Claude, who both are
trying to do the right thing.

/Erik