I can volunteer to help admin a sourceforge version of our codebase, as well
as the other features that sourceforge offers (mailing lists, CVS, webCVS,
web space, nightly tarballs, commit notifies, web space, bug tracking,
forums, etc. etc. etc). I run several projects over there and can't
recommend it enough.

Eric