>> As part of the migration of lua.org to a new host, we'll be moving
>> this list to Google Groups:
>> https://groups.google.com/g/lua-l/

I'm sad to hear that.  I was-and-am interested in Lua, and the list has
been interesting to me in that regard.

But I will not use Google anything unless I am paid, paid a substantial
amount, to do so.  They are just too antisocial.

>> We'll try to send invitations to all current subscribers, but it may
>> take a while.

Don't bother sending me one.  Even if it gets through - which it
likely won't - the most it would do is annoy me.

>> You can just go ahead and join the new lua-l at the URL above.

Even if I could (I have no HTTPS support on my own machines, so I'd
have to do it from a work machine), I wouldn't.  I don't manage my
mailing list memberships with anything but mail; any list that requires
use of anything other than mail is a non-starter for me.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@rodents-montreal.org