On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 2:29 PM Claudio Grondi <claudio.grondi@freenet.de> wrote:

3. convince Microsoft, Apple and all Linux flavor providers to include Lua within the default OS-distribution and to use it for scripting purposes within the by the OS provided tools. Make the main Lua developer be hired by Google, Twitter or Microsoft.

FreeBSD has Lua included by default in the base system. It's used for scripting in the boot loader. And we use it for different scripting in the base system. However, it's not yet officially exposed to users, though. We're doing our part....

Warner