On 05/09/2023 11:58, Aurelien DARRAGON wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick email to inform you that the "Where Lua is Used" public
page hosted by Paul Merrell and referenced from
https://www.lua.org/uses.html doesn't seem to be working anymore
("WebspaceNotFound" google error)

FWIW, I try to avoid any site that hosts public information AND still requires a login. Google asks me for a login when following that link, so for me is "dead" anyway.

Nowadays I use duckduckgo as search engine and resort to Google just when duckduckgo can't cope.

I hope that information will be replicated on a more "privacy friendly" website.

Aurelien

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo