>> the license for the entire spawner-ex package

> Ah, you know what: let's just make it MIT. Or even a little note in
> your own license. This is seriously ancient history and I'm glad it's
> still useful!

Thank you!  I will update the Lunacy package with the updated license in
a couple of days.

The package is really great for having a Lua script interact with a
Chess engine.  I used it to automate playing dozens of Chess Variants to
see which variant was the most balanced at grandmaster level play.

I know there was, when the package was released, complaints it may lock
up in certain corner cases, but for mainstream usage with a child
process which cooperates, it works beautifully and flawlessly.

-- Sam