Hi list,

The lualogging project (a former Kepler project) hasn’t seen any updates in 6 years. See https://github.com/Neopallium/lualogging. The community provided some sensible PR’s that I could use, but they haven’t gotten merged unfortunately.

So what is the status? I have tried to contact the current owner Neopallium both by email as well as through a GitHub issue, but haven’t received any response.

I wouldn’t mind taking over maintenance, but what does it take to do so? Should I request Hisham or Leaf to move the LuaRocks ownership to me?

@Neopallium; if you read this, then please respond.

Regards,
Thijs