On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:05 AM Diego Nehab <diego@impa.br> wrote:

> For what it's worth, this has already been fixed on LuaSocket's github repository. If you have anything else to report, please open an issue there.

Thank you for your prompt response!

I would like to ask you to consider one other thing. The README in the repo has said for six years that the version is 3.0-rc1. While we can of course use git commit hashes to target particular versions, not seeing the version change makes it difficult to judge whether any given state of the repo is stable or transient.

Cheers,
V.