On December 6, 2018 10:43:51 AM UTC, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <mingodad@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello David !
>
>I would appreciate if you could give a look at
>https://github.com/mingodad/ljs
>and give your point of view, knowing that you have been advocating for
>such
>features so long.

It looks interesting although I don't have time for a detailed look until later... but from a quick look it seems that you are using curly-bracket syntax, so I guess Lua-style comments do not even apply.  I didn't realize it was a completely different syntax, I should have read your original message a little more carefully before I even mentioned it.