I have a bit of a question. I'm updating some C API code to handle "LUA_NILINTABLES". I created a faux-table with some nil's and some values interspersed, and I noticed that when I iterate over the table and "walk off the end", all functions like `lua_geti` tell me is that I have more Nils.

I have so far successfully avoided calling rawlen / the length operator to count the number in a sequence from the C API. What do I do to know if I'm at the end of a sequence in Lua 5.4 with "LUA_NILINTABLES"? Am I missing an API function added to 5.4-work1's manual for this?