On 2017-11-21 10:44 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
I don't remember ever saying "Lua". (The closest I've said is "Lua
fork", and only indirectly.)
If it is not saying "Lua", it probably should not be in this list.

-- Roberto

It definitely can be require()d from Lua. It also ends in .lua.

Then again, I'd argue, e.g., modules designed primarily for use with OpenComputers (which don't explicitly mention "Lua" because OC) but with good plain Lua compatibility would also fit here.