Thanks for the suggestions.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Deepak Jois <deepak.jois@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a specific way to link the Lua code inside of Rust
> so that the symbols are available to the C module?

FWIW, I managed to solve this by linking the Rust program with the
right flags. I had to pass a flag -rdynamic.

I just found the answer by doing a lot of trial and error, and
research. I can’t claim I understand all the mysteries of linking. I
wonder if this sort of info is already there on some Lua wiki. If not,
I would add it to an appropriate place if somebody can point it out to
me.

Some helpful links for anybody who might end up in the archives
searching for the exact same problem:

* https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21279036/what-is-clangs-equivalent-to-rdynamic-gcc-flag

* http://keitaito.com/blog/2017/01/02/exploring-compiler-options.html