On 19/10/2016 22:32, Jamie Jennings wrote:
At last week's Lua Workshop 2016 in San Francisco, I introduced Rosie Pattern Language (RPL) [1].  Those who were at the workshop may be interested in the following points which were not covered in my talk [3].  For everyone else, see below for a description of Rosie [2].

[snip]

Just for your information, RPL is (or at least was) already a widespread name of another language [1] used in HP pocket calculators back in the day.

I don't know if the name overloading could cause confusion today, but at least it's worth noting.

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPL_(programming_language)