Hi Dirk,

>> https://github.com/pkulchenko/MobDebug/blob/master/src/mobdebug.lua#L65-L81

> Note that the method does not work for binary chunks that were created by string.dump with 'strip' set to a true value.

Right; it also doesn't work for levels (only for functions) as I
simplified it, but in my case both limitations are okay as it's only
used for debugging when the source code is available in some way and
only for functions. It may be important for others to keep in mind
though, so thank you for mentioning that.

Paul.