Hello,

I'm considering to use Lua with Lapis web framework to write a simple
but complete, responsive and reliable e-shop application and deploy on
Heroku.

Looking for advices and hints from anybody who already took this way.
I find Lapis very understandable and straightforward, tweaking to my
ideas with Lua is a joy (not going to learn alternative Moonscript
atm.).
I've even managed with slight changes to authorize payments through
Paypal sandbox.

So far I've been unable to find even basic shopping-cart user session
code and looking for an advice about implementation or even link to
an existing one I may perhaps missed.

Thanks.