Hi Ulrich,

> I tested ZeroBrane Studio 0.55 an i use it rigth now on Win7. So far so good.

ZBS should be v0.40; it includes Mobdebug that has version 0.55.

> I stored lpeg.dll in the bin\clibs\ sub-folder, working well. After changing the Project working dir to my project folder on disk d:, a require command in the zbs-console-window cant find lpeg.dll anymore.

This is mostly by design (although I'm open to considering other
options). When you run a command in the local console, ZBS sets your
project directory as the current directory and that effectively makes
the modules stored in clibs/ not available for your commands (unless
they are already loaded by the IDE). The intent here is to mimic your
project environment as much as possible (to avoid surprises as "it was
working here, but doesn't work when I move my project folder to a
different machine").

You can still load those modules (and you only need to do it once per
session as it will be kept within the IDE process), you just need to
set the folder before running your command in the Local console:

> wx.wxFileName(ide.editorFilename):SetCwd(); require 'lpeg'

Paul.