On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 12:45:16AM +0300, Zev Alouche wrote:
> I want to create a RBL server in Lua. I found a number of DNS libraries,
> but none of them seem to be maintained anymore. What DNS library should I
> use?

My dns.c library works on POSIX and Windows. Windows support still relies on
/etc/resolv.conf 'cause I haven't had the time to hack on Windows support
lately, but because all configuration parameters can be set manually you
don't even need to hack dns.c to address this issue on Windows.

The bindings in my cqueues project can be divorced from that project and
used standalone with little effort. I have standalone bindings but
unfortunately their proprietary.

	http://25thandclement.com/~william/projects/dns.c.html
	http://25thandclement.com/~william/projects/cqueues.html

The DNS modules sections of the cqueues userguide also serve well to explain
how dns.c works

	http://25thandclement.com/~william/projects/cqueues.pdf