Hi,

ok I installed sqlite3 and I played some luarock then on my embedded computer and installed luasql
for sqlite3. So far so nice...

Now a little very offtopic question:
Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to set up a
not-that-big database (how to design the data layout depending on
what the data are) and to an SQL-introduction?
I dont want to setup a multiuser big iron multi webserver database
with qantizillion entries for eternity and beyond. But I also dont
want a database for my ~7000 lines of text based data which proofes
me to better get off that business and better play some BASIC (no punt
intended!). ;))

Best regards,
mcc

Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> [13-05-28 23:51]: