On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Paul K <paulclinger@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I agree; I was only thinking about doing just enough using copas and
> some HTTP handling code to allow your request/response API to work.

One place to dig for pure Lua code would be Orbiter:

https://github.com/stevedonovan/Orbiter

particularly orbiter/init.lua.

But beware, as webservers go, it's a rowboat, not a container cargo ship!

(I really, really tried not to write a webserver. But it just
happened. In any case, Orbiter was meant as a minimal and personal
version of Orbit, so that a program could provide a HTTP interface to
localhost)

steve d.