于 2012-8-12 22:06, Peter Slížik 写道:

My question is - is this manipulation of _G safe with regard to the
standard libraries? Don't they access the global table in some special
ways I should be aware of? Is it OK to load them only after the access
being forwarded to the proxy?

do you mean by doing all this initialization in the C side via the C APIs?
the core C APIs won't access the standard libraries, so it is safe.

but I'm not sure if the API from auxiliary uses the standard libraries. I guess not.