On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Konstantinos Aravanis
<kos.arav@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that the problem is on that (double int32). Can I recompile somehow
> the lua package on Debian to have the same "architecture".

That sounds like the OpenWrt Lua was built against Asko's LNUM patch.
But isn't OpenWrt a non-x86 platform? In which case, you have more
serious problems.

As an aside, LuaJIT's bytecode is designed to be portable, and it uses
a dual number representation on machines with slow FP like ARM. So if
you can pay the extra 150Kb or so, then LJ is the way to go.

steve d.